As we look ahead to a new year, I took some time to look back at what the Lord has taught me in the previous one. This episode is admittedly a bit self-indulgent, but hopefully, it will spark some ideas for you.
Sign-up for the Redeeming Productivity Newsletter.
⏳If you enjoy Redeeming Productivity, consider supporting my work on Patreon, where you’ll get exclusive updates and early releases of new content.
- 0:00 – Intro
- 1:13 – 1. Family trumps nearly everything else.
- 4:02 – 2. You can’t do it all well.
- 5:58 – 3. You and you alone are responsible for your priorities.
- 8:19 – 4. Politics do matter.
- 10:30 – 5. Stop being scared and start speaking up.
- 13:16 – 6. If not now then when?
- 16:21 – 7. The natural world is marvelous up close.
- 19:23 – Conclusion
Read and listen via a fully-interactive transcript of this episode.
Join the discussion