In this episode, I talk with David Kaywood, Senior Associate Pastor of Eastside Community Church and the creator of Gospel Relevance. David is a fellow Christian productivity aficionado and in our conversation, we discuss what makes Christian productivity unique and trace the history of the movement that’s redefining how believers get things done for the glory of God.
- David’s blog: gospelrelevance.com
- David’s article on the History of the Christian Productivity Movement
- This season is sponsored by Covenant Eyes – Use code “ROSE” at check out to try it free for 30 days
- Are you a man who wants help in his Christian walk? Check out the new book Surviving the Trenches: Killing Sin Before Sin Kills You.
- Support the Show. Donate or join my Patreon
- Sign-up for my weekly newsletter, Reagan’s Roundup