Tools, templates, and resources to help you get more done for the glory of God.
Notes and Slides
My Ideal Week Template (Google Sheets)
Use this Google Sheet to help you plan a schedule for what you’re ideal week should look like. There’s also an option to export to Excel if you prefer.
Morning Routine Planner
A simple-to-follow template for setting your mornings up for success in devotions, planning, exercise, and more.
Other Printable Templates
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Notion -> This is my favorite all-in-one tool for managing note-taking, projects, and just generally staying organized.
- Rize -> AI-driven Time-tracker with built-in Pomodoro timers to keep you honest about how productive you’re being
- Freedom -> website and app blocker to help you fight distractions
- Todoist -> To-do list management app (works on all platforms)
- Things -> Apple-only to-do list manager (my personal favorite)
- Giant Wall Calendar -> Great way to see the whole year at a glance
Other Resources from Redeeming Productivity
- Resources for Seminary Students
- Redeeming Productivity Academy -> Our membership program to grow in your Christian productivity alongside a community of like-minded believers.
- 1-on-1 Coaching -> Work directly with a Redeeming Productivity to get organized and get clarity on your goals, both personally and for your church.