Envy destroys our ability to do pleasing work for God. Instead of looking around at the “success” of others, we need to faithfully labor at what the Lord has put before us.
- Watch Redeeming Productivity on our YouTube channel
- Sign-up for the Redeeming Productivity Newsletter.
⏳If you enjoy Redeeming Productivity, consider supporting my work on Patreon, where you’ll get exclusive updates and early releases of new content.
- 00:00 Introduction
- 01:21 Thank you to you supporters
- 05:16 The article that inspired this episode
- 07:48 Jealousy in the workplace
- 09:33 Envy is a sin
- 10:54 Envy is strongest when you see the wicked succeeding
- 13:10 You are not alone
- 14:45 We have a choice to make when we see the wicked succeeding
- 15:56 Don’t envy the damned
- 19:14 The dangers of envy
- 21:19 How Christians view success
- 23:14 The meek shall inherit the earth
- 25:05 You don’t have to be type-A to be successful
- 27:55 Conclusion