Note: Members of Redeeming Productivity Academy receive this course, and every course we have, completely free. They also have access to our Christian productivity community, quarterly habit challenges, book club, live workshops, and weekly office hours with Reagan Rose. Find out more here.
Weeks are the building blocks of our lives.
Believers are called to redeem the time. But too often, we do not approach our weeks strategically, seeking to steward them as well as possible. Instead, we are carried along by the tyranny of the urgent, putting out fires instead of working on priorities.
The solution to better stewarding the 168 hours the Lord gives you each week is to design an intentional weekly schedule.
“I have to say that the new course Reagan posted today is my favorite course to date… This course is a must have for anyone who has a lot on their plates and needs help managing their time. The Google sheet tool is top-notch. Thanks Reagan!” – Bennie Bourn, RPA Founding Member
What You’ll Learn
In this course, you will create an ideal week schedule that:
- Makes time for your priorities
- Balances your time and attention across all your domains of stewardship
Includes planning Google sheet and a PDF workbook to help you follow along with the video lessons.
- Welcome & Workbook
- Productivity Voyage Update
- The What and Why of Weekly Scheduling
- 1. Audit Your Current Schedule
- Copying the Schedule Template
- How to Capture Your Current Schedule to the Spreadsheet
- 2. Create Your Ideal Schedule
- Step 1: Map Your Energy
- Step 2: Theme Your Days
- Step 3: Define Your Blocks
- Step 4: Fill In and Categorize
- Tips for Refining Your New Scheduling
- The Myth of Balance
- 3. Defend Your Schedule
- Why You Need to Protect Your Time
- Distraction or Divine Appointment?
- Communicate Your Schedule
- The Greatest Thread to Your Schedule Is You (Tips for Taming Distraction)
- 4. Modify Your Schedule
- When and How to Update Your Schedule
- Example Schedules & Additional Resources
- Example Pastor’s Schedule
- Example Homemaker’s Schedule
- Example Student’s Schedule
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a fully online, self-paced course.
It includes video lectures and a workbook with exercises that will walk you apply what you're learning.
You will get immediate access to the curriculum and workbook. You can start working your way through the material at you're own pace right away.
Purchasing this course grants you access to it for the lifetime of the course. So you can return to the material whenever you want. You'll also receive free updates and any additional modules or materials that are added to the course in the future.
This course isn't for everyone. If you aren't a Christian, this course probably isn't for you, since the instruction and philosophy of this course is rooted in the Bible.
However, this course is for any Christian who wants to be better at keeping their word, feel more organized, and get more done in a way that glorifies God.
Past students have included, Christian parents, professionals, homemakers, students, entrepreneurs, teachers, and pastors.
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don't find it useful, simply contact us within 30 days of purchase and we'll give you a 100% refund.