There’s a term you’ve probably been hearing everywhere over the last few years: Self-care. Is self-care something Christians should practice or is it really just sinful self-indulgence?
- 5:04 – History of the term self-care
- 12:07 – So why is this phrase so polarizing among Christians?
- 17:09 – We need balance in our lives
- 20:41 – Self-care doesn’t have self-indulgent
- 26:28 – Often the best self-care is self-sacrifice
- 32:29 – Conclusion
For more from Redeeming Productivity:
✉️ Sign-up for the Redeeming Productivity Newsletter and get my free morning routine planner.
⏳If you enjoy Redeeming Productivity, consider supporting the show on Patreon, where you’ll get exclusive updates and early releases of new content.
Join the discussion