The Puritans were serious about living lives that count for God’s glory. In this episode, I speak with pastor and Jonathan Edwards scholar, Matthew Everhard. We talk about what modern Christians can learn from Edwards’s 70 resolutions. We also talk about the value of weekly routines and what Matthew has learned from taking notes using the same systems Edwards did.
- Get Matthew Everhard’s book, Holy Living: Jonathan Edwards’s Seventy Resolutions for Living the Christian Life
- Check out his YouTube channel.
- Listen to my first interview with Matthew, RPS #55 — Bible Notetaking Systems with Matthew Everhard
- Learn More about Redeeming Productivity Academy
- Support the Show. Donate or join my Patreon
- Sign-up for my weekly newsletter, Reagan’s Roundup
Join the discussion