In this final episode of the year, I share some of the productivity techniques and habits I tried in 2021 and what I learned from them. I talk about my experience using a dumb phone, why I’m quitting Roam Research, and some of the habits and goals I’ve set for the new year.
- How to Plan Your 2022 for God’s Glory Workshop and workbook
- Check out my new book: A Student’s Guide to Gaming
- Come try Redeeming Productivity Academy free for the rest of December.
- The Bible reading plan I’m using in 2022
More from Redeeming Productivity
- Join the Redeeming Productivity Patreon
- Get my weekly newsletter, Reagan’s Roundup
Join the discussion